Filed Under:China Sourcing | Viewed by: 11486 Persons
China is world factory. Buying directly from factory is cheap. But you will find it is not an easy job and enjoyable experience to buy small quantity from Chinese factory. In this article, we will guide you how and where you could buy small volume from china.
Chinese factories set high MOQ
Small business buyers don’t buy container or thousands of goods to test the water. You might need to buy 100 pairs of shoes, 50 USB, 5 computers etc. Factories will ignore your inquiry if your quantity is so small, which don’t reach their minimum order quantity.
In this case, I would suggest to buy from wholesaler, not trying to buy from the factories directly. The price from wholesalers in China are also very competitive, in some cases, will be cheaper than buying direct from factory.
For example, if you are buying apparel from China, you should definitely visit. the top apparel wholesale market in China(such as Sijiqing in Zhejiang, Baima in Guangzhou). If you want to buy electronics products, buy from Shenzhen wholesale market
Where you could buy small volume online
Aliexpress is a perfect place for small quantity purchase, aliexpress is set up by alibaba group, the sellers of aliexpress mostly are sellers on alibaba, so they are reliable(have been verified by alibaba). Most of all, they sell small quantity.
Some products are not suitable for small quantity purchase
Products like electronics are perfect items for small volume purchase, but you don’t buy a few chairs of tables or chairs directly from China, buy from your local suppliers, otherwise the international shipping overhead will make your products unsellable shipping all the way back to your country.
Chinawhy has been providing sourcing, verification, QC, shipping and other trade related service to more than 500 overseas buyers since 2006. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 0086 451 8333 0781 to book the service.
Share This Article To Your Friends On:
Subscribe Our Newsletter:
- Source Chinese suppliers with google advanced search commands
- Drop shipping from china: what products to buy
- Finding buying agents in China: 6 things you should know Part 2
- Finding buying agents in China: 6 things you should know Part 1
- Buying small quantity from china: things you should know
- Trading company Vs. Factory Part 2
- How to import from China?
- The impact of made-in-china products price rise Part 1: Did your Chinese supplier raise price?
- Dealing with Chinese suppliers that don’t have import and export rights
- Trading company Vs. Factory Part 1